Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) services
We also offer specialized ENT services, which include:
- Management of common ENT conditions such as rhinitis, sinusitis, ear infections and persistent hoarse voice or sorethroat.
- Ear dewaxing.
- Ear suction and dressing for treatment of ear canal infection.
- Treatment of nose bleeds which may include nasal cautery under local anaesthesia.
- Nasal endoscopy for examination of the nose and throat.
- Foreign body removal from the ear, nose or throat.
- Treatment of oral ulcers which may include cautery under local anaesthesia.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) biopsy of neck lumps.
- Audiology (hearing) services – refer to audiology section