State of the Heart Package
- Who is this for?
This package is for both males and females and assesses your cardiovascular risk, especially for those who have a family history or personal health risk of heart attacks.
- Key features:
- Consultation with a doctor.
- Body composition analysis (height, weight, Body Mass Index)
- Assessment of arteries and cardiovascular risks (Blood pressure, Pulse Rate)
- Assessment of the heart with Resting as well as Treadmill Stress Electrocardiograpy (ECG) – this tells us how your heart responds when you do more exercise
- Chest X-ray
- Blood tests:
- General overview of health, including an assessment of the immune system (Complete blood count with differential)
- Assessment of cardiovascular risks (Cholesterol panel, glucose, glycated haemoglobin)
- Assessment of kidney functioning and damage (Creatinine, urine analysis including microalbuminuria)
- Assessment of liver damage (Liver function test)
- Assessment of fluid levels in the body as well as heart, kidney, liver and muscle damage (Potassium, Sodium)
- Assessment of thyroid function